Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

p30i making more noise than it used to
RE: p30i making more noise than it used to
My supplier here doesn't even sell the parts separately, just the whole n30i mask. Do you know a site that has the p30i piece with holes? I haven't seen it anywhere
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
You may remove the mesh with suitable tweezers, but it's nearly impossible to get the mesh back.

On the other hand one can apply some mesh in the holes-variant to reduce the noise.  Done it by myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-20-2020, 04:27 AM)multicast Wrote: You may remove the mesh with suitable tweezers, but it's nearly impossible to get the mesh back.

On the other hand one can apply some mesh in the holes-variant to reduce the noise.  Done it by myself.

Yes I figured this out thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Since we're talking about the n30i/p30i - any suggestions on how to clean the inside of the frame? All I do is soak it for a while, then rinse with plenty of water. Not sure it's doing the job.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I'm using a small bottle brush as seen in the pic below:

Be sure to remove the coupling to the tube first!  Otherwise it may be damaged: see that little ring in the picture? 

It's supposed to sit at the inner side of the coupling as shown to the left.  In the right one I ripped it off accidentally with that brush ...

Using that brush you can clean the inside thoroughly, it'll be like new.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! Off to get me a baby bottle brush. Haven't owned one in 25 years  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frankenmask - P30i + Philips Respironics Headgear with Arms DenverAPAP 9 207 4 minutes ago
Last Post: Benzi
  Tips for Hanging Hose for AirFit P30i Sleepwreck 4 204 Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Benzi
  Air Flow Question Before Inhale Regarding P30i Mask Sleepwreck 0 116 11-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Sleepwreck
  AHI low, what else could be making me sleepy? fsc321 35 757 11-03-2020, 07:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Return to APAP with P30i mask many CA Roy289 17 532 10-29-2020, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  Airfit P10 vs P30i sleep4 3 194 10-27-2020, 05:01 PM
Last Post: SleepinAZ
  Dreamwear Gel Pillow - exhaust slot noise BoyrauchS 20 4,242 09-16-2020, 07:03 AM
Last Post: brianc18t

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.