Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

philips system one series 60 to resmed aircurve asv
RE: philips system one series 60 to resmed aircurve asv
Felt real good.  You can surely feel the difference between the two different machines....the resmed us so much more refined and seems faster.  We will see how it goes next couple of night.  Wish I could find a good nasal mask to help me sleep better.  I am still waking up when I turn over because the p10 starts to leak and I have to readjust it and pull the hose over...might try the newer 30 series to see if that works better with hose at top of head.
Post Reply Post Reply
It might help to suspend the tube above your head. I use a simple lanyard around the tube and use a 3M Command Hook on the wall or a finish nail in the headboard depending on where I'm at.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a good idea, I will have to try that...I just ordered a dreamwear with arms so I will give that a try also...will probably order a 30i also to try... curious to see which one is better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another thing I have done is to use the N30 headgear. It fits the P10 frame, and has an adjusting tab.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I received the dreamware with arms yesterday.  First night sleeping with it was last night and boy it sure made a difference.  I used the med wide pillow and I think just the medium will work a little better but I didn't have any leaks and it was very comfy.  I was finally able to toss and turn with out getting tangled in the hose.  The p10 I had would make the inside of my nostril very sore, it would stick and I would have to peel it off.  This is all gone with this new mask.  I paid out of pocket for it as I wasn't due for a new mask for 2 months and I think it was worth it.  My numbers staid the same so I was sleeping good with it.  Was able to get the mask minus headgear new from amazon for 53 bucks and then ordered headgear with arms for 12.  My sister is now buying the same deal as she had the same problem with the hose tangle.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just remember to list that new mask with the supplier as the one you want supplies for in future if you feel it's a keeper.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ya my stupid dme sucks and I have to call and then remind them of all my equipment every time....I really should switch, took me since oct to get my replacement machine..
Post Reply Post Reply
Easy enough. I'd called my insurance customer service in the past and asked nearby suppliers that were in-network. Gotten a list of 3-6. Called and got a feel for support and what they had to offer in PAP machines and masks. Went with the one I felt was a best match. I worked on the list from closest and worked out from there.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,818 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,604 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 293 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,032 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 549 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,046 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,492 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.