Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

please advise re:leaks
RE: please advise leaks
(04-23-2016, 10:29 PM)pupcamper Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 05:07 PM)Inspired Wrote: Started using FFM (F P Simplus) last night. Dry mouth AND the most horrible night I've had ever but am not daunted. I'll adjust in time. Even sleepyhead report called it "horrible".Dielaughing
Chin strap did not work for me in the past but soft cervical collar did so I might add that back into my regimen if things do not improve. Am hoping for the most simple set up possible so I don't feel like a creature from outer space.
Thanks

Biotene gel at bedtime helped me a lot with dry mouth when I was using a FFM.
Thanks Pupcamper.
Inspired
Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: please advise re:leaks
Maybe I am one of the lucky ones. The chinstrap was OK but the collar works very well.

I had a major mask leak a couple of days ago and my machine handled it so it might be worth looking at the data.

I am trying to train my brain to use the tongue at the roof of the mouth technique while I am sleeping. I'm finding that I'm doing this during the day now as I occasionally notice my heavy nose breathing. So maybe that's worth a try as well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  relationship to flow rate and leaks sleepingbetterinFl 1 29 36 minutes ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Concerned about large leaks sleepingbetterinFl 5 121 03-14-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 8 131 03-14-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  First Night Looking for advise wjg1 4 143 03-12-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Help regarding managing leaks Strange54 0 85 03-09-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Strange54
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 4 192 03-09-2024, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Frankiboy
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 455 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.