Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

please review data
please review data
I have  been on cpap for 5 years and no relief.
Trying to figure out program but not tech sound.
Please help.

Data

noted problem?

some other data on how cpap is failing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: please review data
I've noticed you have started many threads, but posting the same graphs.  You may get better responses if your questions were clear and your graphs were in the format that would help us advise you better.

See the links below:  Organize the chart so that you only need to show us one graph.  We need to see the following (in one screenshot), Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leaks, and Snore graph. Leave off all others.  

The Left side Bar must be included in the same Screenshot.  We need to see AHI at top, and all stats under that....minus the calendar and pie chart.  Take the time and organize your SleepyHead charts.  

Just a quick look tells me that your minimum pressure is too low.  You probably need to be around 10cm minimum.  

This is an example of how your Screenshot should look.

[attachment=7488]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: please review data
there may be more going on that other more experienced members might see. what jumps out to me is the cluster of obstructive apnea pushing up your ahi at about 6:45am and another less intense cluster of oa and hypopnea at about 6:15am. higher pressure isn't in order because your machine max pressure is set at 20 and your max pressure for the night was less than 15. someone else will have to tell you whether increasing your min pressure will help. meanwhile, the best way to reduce clusters of events is to wear a soft cervical collar. it should also reduce the leaks like you had between 4 and 5am. reducing leaks will let the machine better do what it's supposed to do and you should see a change in the data as a result.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,035 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 333 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 717 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airsense 11 Autoset Oscar Data - How to Review goblue2024 1 422 01-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 531 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 1,986 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.