Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure setting on Remstar P560
Pressure setting on Remstar P560
Would someone tell me how to set the pressure on remstar P560. It is on 13.5 now but I would like to know for the future. I have had a CPAP for 25 yrs but have only had this one for 3 days and might need to make a change. I watched a video but at my age I can't remember all I saw. Thanks very much!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pressure setting
(11-21-2014, 09:07 PM)papaw Wrote: Would someone tell me how to set the pressure on remstar P560. It is on 13.5 now but I would like to know for the future. I have had a CPAP for 25 yrs but have only had this one for 3 days and might need to make a change. I watched a video but at my age I can't remember all I saw. Thanks very much!

This is link to the Apnea Board webpage which has a link to the instructions for requesting by email the clinician set-up manual for your machine, plus general advice on adjusting your machine's settings.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...P-Pressure

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi papaw,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I hope you like your new machine.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Setup Instructions with pictures
http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

See section one for the instruction and for "how to ask for a manual via email" scroll down to the bottom of the page
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

SlepepyHead software link is at the top of the page
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 150 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 373 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,178 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 855 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 425 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [CPAP] Need help with setting minimum pressure for my Father. Jamie Connor 2 382 01-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jamie Connor
  AirSense 10 and Humidity Setting Columbiabill 16 2,998 12-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.