Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

previously had more data showing
previously had more data showing
What do i need to check, or uncheck, or select for more details?  thanks.
Oscar now is showing in upper left hand box.  below "date start end hours."

Large Leak
Clear Airway
Obstructive
Unclassified Apnea
Hypopnea
RERA

but previously showed much more:
Periodic Breathing
Large Leak
Clear Airway
Obstructive
Hypopnea
Flow Limitation
RERA
Vibratory Snore
Vibratory Snore (VS2) 
Breathing Not Detected
Variable Breathing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: previously had more data showing
Have you changed machines? The two lists suggest you might have switched from a DreamStation to a ResMed machine. The items shown in the upper left are those items that have ever been seen for the machine used on that day. When switching to a new machine, it is typical for the list to be much shorter. The list slowly grows as other, rarer items are finally seen.

Flow Limitation and he last four items on your second list are seen only on Philips machines, never on ResMed machines. (ResMed does show flow limitations but it is in a graph and not as an event.)
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: previously had more data showing
you are totally right.  i have used both dreamstation one and airsense 11 off and on during the past recent months.

set up several profiles for the data, and i now see one that was supposed to just have airsense, apparently i accidentally imported some dreamstation days into it.

sorry to bother.  thanks for the help
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 76 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 459 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  CT showing deviated septum TryingToGetItRight 1 315 11-11-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Please help me understand why therapy is not showing results Paradox97 22 1,654 10-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Paradox97
  [Equipment] OSCAR Question: AHI Score from Wellue ring not showing phoenixsaga 10 1,244 09-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense10 showing fraction of time Choosie Soosie 0 496 06-16-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Choosie Soosie
Wink [CPAP] SD CARD NOT SHOWING RECENT 12 DAYS * SOLVED * Samultra 1 521 05-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.