Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed S9 AutoSet - Default Values Error
ResMed S9 AutoSet - Default Values Error
My mother-in-law has a ResMed S9 AutoSet that is currently now functional.
The unit sat unplugged for a while, and it appears that the CR2032 CMOS battery died. I have replaced the battery, but am still receiving the message "Error settings reset to default values please contact service provider".
Other threads have suggested there is no cure other than to send the unit to ResMed. Do any of you have any additional information that might help before I send it off?

'apneaboard/forums/Thread-Equipment-Inside-View-of-a-ResMed-S9-CPAP-Machine'

'apneaboard/forums/Thread-CPAP-Res-Med-S9-help-Error-Settings-reset-to-default-values-please-contact-service-pr'

Sorry about the odd format references to other threads. I can't post clickable links yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S9 AutoSet - Default Values Error
Try this if you have not already:
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

Even if you did have to send it to Resmed, you won't be able to. They only accept it from a DME.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi robhen,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2013, 12:56 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Try this if you have not already:
'apneaboard/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

Even if you did have to send it to Resmed, you won't be able to. They only accept it from a DME.

Thanks, but Clinician Setup Mode does not work.
With this error, none of the inputs work at all. It recognizes none of the buttons or the wheel.

My provider (Wellstar Home Medical) is closing, and I'm working on the transfer to a new company. Just another complicating factor.

Editorial: Really? I even have to alter links in the portion I quoted from another post?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2013, 03:53 PM)robhen Wrote: Thanks, but Clinician Setup Mode does not work.
With this error, none of the inputs work at all. It recognizes none of the buttons or the wheel.

My provider (Wellstar Home Medical) is closing, and I'm working on the transfer to a new company. Just another complicating factor.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Resmed has a 2yr warranty. They go by the numbers on the back as to if it is within the warranty period. If she needs a machine and does not have insurance, look into getting one from Supplier #2 from the Supplier's list. They sell open box and "gently used" machines. If the humidifier is still good, she could get just the blower unit.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Quote:Editorial: Really? I even have to alter links in the portion I quoted from another post?

Yes, it is part of our anti-spammers blocking. It works quite well but can be understandably frustrating to new users. The payoff is well worth it, though.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 412 2 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 110 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 470 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  Interpreting Oscar values SleepingTight 0 139 03-10-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: SleepingTight
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 216 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Grin [Equipment] JOY! I've been swapped to a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (from a SEFAM S.Box) dbcpap 9 1,240 02-12-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.