On ResScan I see how to create reports for different dates, but when I click on the print button so that I can bring a copy to my doctor, a report for the first 30 days I had my S9 machine always comes up. Does anyone know how to print reports showing recent dates?
Thanks very much.
Here's how I did it. But ultimately the Summary graphs will show all dates.
1. Select View Reports at the program start.
2. Chose one of the 3 methods to select dates from the Review screen.
A.) Choose "Custom" and select the dates.
B.) Using your mouse, select the 1st date you want from the browser data date listing on the left. Then drag down to the ending date.
C.) Click on the 1st date then hold the SHIFT key and select the last date.
3. Select Report from the menu.
4. When the report is displayed, make sure that the Report Type (just under the menu bar) is set to "All available data" or select Detailed Data (this won't print the summary graph)
5. ResScan should give you a checkbox prompt for the dates you want to give detailed data for.
As I said, the Summary graph will always display all dates. . . Essentially, it's one step above worthless.
I use both ResScan and Sleepyhead. I like Sleepyhead better. It seems more detailed and flexible except if you want to print detailed data for a range of dates. Then, you have to print each date separate.
I hope I've answered your question.
Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.