Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

printing results
Anyone know how to print out sleepyhead results?
tried excel but Can't understand spread sheet.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
You can print the SleepyHead report to A PDF or send it to a paper printer. However the PDF file will be too large to upload into the forum.

You can capture a screen shot and upload it.
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don,t see an option in the menu to save as (PDF) and when I print using the print option the print is so small you can't read it.
Post Reply Post Reply
You'll need a PDF authoring software to create PDF files if using Sleepyhead. The professional ones are very expensive but fortunately there are some freeware ones available that work well. I use one called Cute PDF. Google is your friend.

If using ResScan, you can save directly as a PDF file. The option is on the toolbar after you click "Report".

Also printing the report in landscape mode will render larger text.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have not been able to print a usable report from sleepyhead and I have some PDF tools.

What I print to bring to the doctor appointment are these kinds of things:

1. screen shot of sleepyhead graphs captured using sleepy head screen shot feature
2. screen shot of sleepyhead view statistics reports captured using alt-PrtScn
3. printed reports using ResScan print function

If there is a way to get a useful printed report from sleepyhead by simply using file menu print then I sure don't know it.

Saldus Miegas

p.s. beware of free tools for PDF creation, they are among the most likely to have cooties. Concur with surferdude2 that Cute PDF is a good tool for creating PDF files, just get it from a place you can trust. And again at least in my experience it won't make sleepyhead print a useful report.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interpreting Rescan or SleepyHead results armando.ntg 11 2,301 08-05-2017, 03:18 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  FlashPAP Sleepyhead results Dreamstation Corvette817 4 619 07-15-2017, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bighopper
Question Printing sleepyhead guide CPAPreturnee 6 594 05-17-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: dreamchaser
  Printing graphs Resscan dtdrnll 3 433 04-15-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: dtdrnll
  Different software - Different results Islandplans 1 329 11-25-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Interpreting SleepyHead results… menaralf 1 719 09-02-2016, 06:29 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Viewing Sleepyhead results jpapnea 16 960 08-30-2016, 07:11 PM
Last Post: jpapnea