Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

printing results
printing results
Anyone know how to print out sleepyhead results?
tried excel but Can't understand spread sheet.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: printing results
You can print the SleepyHead report to A PDF or send it to a paper printer. However the PDF file will be too large to upload into the forum.

You can capture a screen shot and upload it.
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don,t see an option in the menu to save as (PDF) and when I print using the print option the print is so small you can't read it.
Post Reply Post Reply
You'll need a PDF authoring software to create PDF files if using Sleepyhead. The professional ones are very expensive but fortunately there are some freeware ones available that work well. I use one called Cute PDF. Google is your friend.

If using ResScan, you can save directly as a PDF file. The option is on the toolbar after you click "Report".

Also printing the report in landscape mode will render larger text.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
I have not been able to print a usable report from sleepyhead and I have some PDF tools.

What I print to bring to the doctor appointment are these kinds of things:

1. screen shot of sleepyhead graphs captured using sleepy head screen shot feature
2. screen shot of sleepyhead view statistics reports captured using alt-PrtScn
3. printed reports using ResScan print function

If there is a way to get a useful printed report from sleepyhead by simply using file menu print then I sure don't know it.

Saldus Miegas

p.s. beware of free tools for PDF creation, they are among the most likely to have cooties. Concur with surferdude2 that Cute PDF is a good tool for creating PDF files, just get it from a place you can trust. And again at least in my experience it won't make sleepyhead print a useful report.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 247 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 570 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Differences in the Wellue O2 Ring App Data Results and Oscar Data Results on the same mikep118 3 659 01-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: purplebear
  Strange OSCAR 1.4.0 results jeffg 1 460 11-14-2022, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Can I upload my OSCAR results for someone to offer feedback? anyadee23 5 567 10-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR. Printing Daily Reports OKernel 0 917 01-25-2022, 02:35 PM
Last Post: OKernel
  [split] OSCAR printing in landscape mode Dawnstar 1 432 11-06-2021, 09:08 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.