Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

problem with Sleepyhead
problem with Sleepyhead
I am using Sleepyhead V.0.9.8.1 on Win7. I have been using it with SleepMaster and a Toshiba wifi sd card. Anyway, last night for some reason Sleepyhead only shows data to 2.42 am. It then says there is no more data.

Well, needless to say I was hooked up on my Autoset to 6.10am. And the LCD of the flow generator showed this too. So, this afternoon I took the card physically out and into the PC. Running the data on Rescan I get all 7hrs 8mins of data that should be showing on Sleepyhead.

Has this issue happened before? I attempted to send a bug request to the developer but I had problems with Sourceforge (login not working properly), so I am unsure who/how else to contact.

I checked my settings and a day finishes at 12pm and haven't changed any other default settings. Also, BTW, I have been using Sleepyhead for the last 3 months without issue.

Dafod
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: problem with Sleepyhead
Did you try to re-import the data into SleepHead from the the SDcard? When you start SleepyHead and do an import, you can tell it to specify the other location.

Also, are you using the current version of Sleep Master? I use it every day, luv it.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. Thats what I did when I physically put the SD card in the PC in order to remove the risk that it was something to do with Sleep Master. (as I only recently updated it). I have now been able to leave a bug message on SourceForge so hopefully I might be able to get to the bottom of the problem. I don't believe its SleepMaster as when I have the SD card physically in the PC it still only gets the 3 odd hours while ResScan takes in all the hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2015, 04:38 PM)Dafod Wrote: I don't believe its SleepMaster as when I have the SD card physically in the PC it still only gets the 3 odd hours while ResScan takes in all the hours.
There are some issues with Sleepyhead on some machines still. Hopefully Mark will get some time to catch up in the not too distance future.

BTW, Not sure if you know this, but you can use Sleep Master to save data to a SDCard in your workstation so that ResScan can then read the data. So the FlashAir in your CPAP and another regular SDCard in your workstation and you don't have to pull the data card from the CPAP.

First time I started to play with it, I was bummed that ResScan would not read the data from the hard drive... took a few days to figure out, that I could still do that. Don't use ResScan much now days though.

Post Reply Post Reply
Krelvin, thanks for the suggestion. Its funny you posted this as I just saw it someone mention it on the SleepMaster thread (from a few weeks ago) and so I just set it up and it works a treat. Its funny - I get an unhealthy level of enjoyment when I have things like what you mention setup and working.

Actually, having SleepMaster do the auto transfer is extemely convenient as I don't know the amount of near misses where I had put the SD card in my pocket and forgot until undressing in the evening. Also, I tend to check my data from work by VPNing on my ipad, so having the data already transferred is great.

Now all I want is a version of barebones Sleepyhead on my iPhone!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2015, 11:07 PM)Dafod Wrote: Now all I want is a version of barebones Sleepyhead on my iPhone!
Other than it might be kinda cool, I already get SleepyHead on my smartphone via a encrypted VNC connection to one of my workstations at home either internally or over the Internet.

It is not an actual app, but I can easily see what I need to see.

I use the same process to run both Sleep Master and FlashPAP and import into sleepyhead each morning without getting out of bed.

[Image: sgpAooGm.png]
Screen shot of my Note 3 looking at SleepyHead via RealVNC client to primary workstation over 4G.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 220 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 550 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre
  Bmc paplink software link problem Psychotech 8 1,568 06-28-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.