Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

problems
RE: problems
Have you considered that your issues might go beyond OSA and that you might benefit from a consultation with a psychiatrist (the one with the M.D.) to possibly try anti-anxiety exercises or even therapeutic drugs while you are acclimating yourself to your xPAP therapy? Best of luck. For some it is a harder path than for others -- but it is worth it in the end if you feel and function much better.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
cheers for everyones input I will try.... last night i got 3-4 hours sleep with machine which to me is a success for now as its the longest ive been able to use... has anyone else felt a bit strange after waking up and taking off??? like a light headed feeling??? tonight i will up from 4 to 8cm at the start of ramp i felt last night the hardest part was the start with a low pressure. i will update when i can show a screenshot of my sd card contents... cheers

nick.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not like the dental thing and tossed it away. I found a soft neck collar that keeps my head erect has helped more than expected and much better for me. It holds my chin up and helps to keep my airway open.

I think about trying to sleep with just the collar to see if I can do without the hosehead look. But the full face mask improves my looks to much to quit.

OkaySleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 17 1,883 3 minutes ago
Last Post: clan
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 142 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 3 213 02-11-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Positional Apnea Problems ggibson 13 1,820 11-20-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Jarlo
  CPAP since March 22, still dealing with aerophagia, wakings, and heart rate problems manacles 16 2,528 10-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: manacles
  CPAP Problems for People with Large Lung Capacity? AquaMan 7 979 09-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question Top of the head tubing connection problems GaspForAir 2 453 09-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.