Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

question about Resmed 'for her' masks
question about Resmed 'for her' masks
Can anyone tell me if the ResMed Quattro Air for her mask has any differences from the Quattro Air apart from the colour of the headgear?

I'm going to be purchasing online and from another country so I'd like to be sure before I order that I am getting what I want and need.

Thanks in advance.

Cristie
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: question about Resmed 'for her' masks
(07-14-2014, 05:24 AM)Crist Wrote: Can anyone tell me if the ResMed Quattro Air for her mask has any differences from the Quattro Air apart from the colour of the headgear?

The following was lifted from:
http://www.resmed.com/us/en/healthcare-p...r-her.html

"The Quattro™ Air for Her from ResMed is the female-friendly version of the lightest full face mask on the market today.1 The Quattro Air for Her is built upon the proven performance and reliability of our Mirage Quattro™, but it's significantly lighter, more comfortable mask and easy to use, with a style and fit range designed specially for women."

Apparently, it's a bit smaller.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: question about Resmed 'for her' masks
Hi Crist,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not sure about that mask.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 344 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 483 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 219 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 409 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 495 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Why different pressures with different masks Dawei 6 423 12-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.