Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead - Gaps in displayed data
Sleepyhead - Gaps in displayed data
SH v0.9.5

When looking at sleepyhead Overview graphs, there are huge gaps in the data displayed:

06 Jul - 05 Aug - summary data graphs shown
06 Aug - 02 Oct - no data graphs shown - says "No Data"
03 Oct - 01 Nov - summary data graphs shown
02 Nov - 26 Dec - no data graphs shown - says "No Data"
27 Dec - 29 Jan - summary data graphs shown

[attachment=1235]

When I look at the same data in ResScan, off the same cards, there are no gaps in the data.

Also, on the days where SH does show data, there are consistently gaps on every day in the pressure and mask pressure categories. Sometimes the gaps overlap and sometimes they are out of sync.

[attachment=1236]

Again, when I look at the same data in ResScan, it is all there.

Anyone else ever seen this? Suggestions? Totally remove and re-install SH? If so, is there a way to save what data I have and use that in the re-installed program so I don't lose everything? I guess the cards will still have the data for the last several months so may be no big whoop especially since I have it in ResScan. But if I switch over to a Respironics machine, I will not have a way to have all the data in one place. Which brings another question - will SH take data from different types of machines and show it in one patient file?

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead - Gaps in displayed data
I doesn't appear that you are running 0.9.8.1-testing. Some of your problems could be from undocumented features (bugs) in the software. I would suggest that you upgrade and see what happens.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaps in flow rate data? jrcifani5005 3 399 11-14-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 800 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  [Equipment] Gaps in data? Millstone50 11 1,333 01-24-2022, 02:58 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Missing OSCAR data and weird gaps? tierdal 7 888 07-02-2021, 09:46 AM
Last Post: factor
  [CPAP] Airsense Autoset 10 - Spurious "Tubing Blocked" Messages & Gaps in data recording pneuma7384 6 3,063 07-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Last Post: pneuma7384

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.