Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

raising your bed to a 30degree angle
RE: raising your bed to a 30degree angle
Wow. That's...wow. Nightly wedgie wouldn't be fun.

Scratch that idea then.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
My doc recommended putting a 2x4 under the head of the bed, just lay it on the flat side and it would improve my sleep. I used to bend the pillow up now I don't. At least it's cheap unlike the other apnea supplies.Shy
Post Reply Post Reply
We have two screwed together 2x4s under the feet of our headboard. I recommend screwing them together because the top one can slide and BAM, your bed slips off and it is an awful way to wake up.

I would assume that the higher the angle, the wider the boards should be, just to provide more surface for the feet to rest on and less chance of it flipping or sliding.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
That is why an adjustable bed may be better. Rather than slanting the entire bed you can just raise the top head section. It would be more comfortable and your shorts would stay in place.
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pressure not raising during flow limitations Rebdr 2 337 10-26-2023, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Rebdr
  [CPAP] Is there a right angle, swivel, or rotation adapter available for Dreamstation 2? aolamid 6 1,175 03-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Last Post: aolamid
  PhillipsRespironics is no longer automatically raising pressure LesliePR 5 786 01-27-2021, 10:19 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Help: CPAP Pressure raising too quickly to abnormal level Bossnore 8 1,154 12-20-2020, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Bossnore
  AHI raising Scotsgizmo 3 1,603 10-31-2016, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Tried a few things to lower my AHI only to end up raising it Lanco 8 3,362 09-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
Rainbow Raising Head of Bed? linn 12 4,391 11-30-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: linn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.