Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

reading Sd card with Sleepy Head
reading Sd card with Sleepy Head
I have downloaded Sleepy Head onto a Mac and want to see daily graphs of sleep results. However it is blank. Any help appreciated. Also when I go to overview I can view a Bar chart but not graphs, is this correct?
I am using a rested S9 cap machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: reading Sd card with Sleepy Head
Have you created a profile? That comes first.
Then, with the profile selected, you import the data.
Once it is imported, you may look at the statistics, the daily, or the overview tabs.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the advice. I have downloaded sleepy head and registered, pass word etc. Is this what you meant by creating a profile? Sorry, I am not very computer literate. Any further help you can provide would be appreciated.
I can read the Statistics but no graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day 217, welcome to Apnea Board.

Which model S9 are you using? The model name will be printed near the power button and will be something like Escape, Elite or Autoset. If it's Escape then the machine doesn't record any data for Sleepyhead to display.

To set up a profile in Sleepyhead just go to the File menu, select "Edit profile" and follow the prompts. From memory all you need is a name and time zone (doesn't have to be your real name, but you do need the correct zone which will be GMT+10 for Qld).
Post Reply Post Reply
The machine is an S9 auto East Breathing. I have set up profile but do not have any daily results showing, except the AHi index and the calander.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's not a model I'm familiar with. Should it be Autoset Easy Breathing? Or perhaps Escape Auto Easy Breathing? Anything with Escape in the name won't give you full data.

Down the lower right side of the daily screen you will find two "buttons" - one labelled "Graphs" and the other labelled "Event flags". Click on "Graphs" to turn all the charts on or off and click on "Event flags" to select which graphs you want to show.

Hopefully this will help. Otherwise, please post a screen shot so we can see exactly what you're seeing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
You are correct it is a S9autoset Easy breathing. Following your suggestions I now have the daily results shown as I was chasing.
Many thanks for your assistance it is appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Many thanks for your assistance it is appreciated

That's what we're here for. Wink

Have a great Christmas!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 80 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 629 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 535 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Smile OSCAR report reading Filbert 2 638 04-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Filbert
  issue with reading identification data thman 4 641 03-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Last Post: thman
  OSCAR isn't reading data after updating to Mac OS: Ventura 13.0.1 JoyD. 28 1,994 12-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  OSCAR error reading AirSense 10 Data mjholdeman 6 1,805 12-01-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Mspeker

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.