Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

reading high amount of central apneas while on machine but not sleeping
RE: reading high amount of central apneas while on machine but not sleeping
gutsy move to jump to 12!  the CAs should die down as the next couple of days tick away.  CPAP auto with min 12 max 13, as bonjour says is in line with my own suggestion. ha ha!

QAL

be sure to watch for obstructions, position is important while falling asleep!

[Image: XCb6pFA.jpg]
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
love the picture who needs booze when you cant sleep worth a dam. (that's how I ended up some times)

Alright last night was almost a total waste I was getting aggravated and that made it worse too. The funny part is I did get notable REM sleep for the first time in a bit but that was later on I ended up switching the settings a few times somehow it seemed like the right thing to do after frustrating hours. I may have had some allergies in the back of my throat too hard to say just what it was. I also took my Flonase later at night that may have not helped seeing as they are steroids. Anyway I was mostly to my knowledge cognizant the whole night till about 3 lots of trying to adjust pillow etc...  Tonight I will just go back to yesterdays plan and will give the results unless I give into the temptation to Hulk Smash my bipap. If anybody has any input feel free.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, we need to get you to use IMGUR vs attachments. Why, because we loose history. Your sleep studies are very important to your future treatment. I need to think about this chart.
Post Reply Post Reply
okay I am working on it that was bothering me too.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will keep adding here

http://ronschmitt.imgur.com/all/
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: mHfRAB8l.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: O8q2zGBl.jpg][Image: mrQukIFl.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: dA9j8Pzl.png]
[Image: Oh9VygBl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
funny you say you were having rem sleep. I am guessing that is because you woke at 5:10 and had strong recall of dream you just had? anyway, I like what is 3:00 on. just finding a way to make that feel good for you at other times would be so great. I know, it isn't like you weren't thinking the same way. we are pulling for you. let me also ask you if your dreaming was more calm and interesting or whether it was more frantic and nightmarish.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah could be they were calm dreams nothing too bad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central while on ASV Boodmaster 11 2,513 03-26-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Boodmaster
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,395 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 23 536 03-24-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 125 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Fixing (CPAP-induced?) central apneas Franko39 17 852 03-21-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Franko39
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 211 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Pressure] ASV pressure too high. Please Help Mosleepy 27 691 03-21-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.