Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Bipap ST to Bipap Auto sv advanced pressure settings
RE: Bipap ST to Bipap Auto sv advanced pressure settings
on my older legacy series PR bipap s/t the DME unloaded on me...sleepyhead was not compatible..I had to buy the $100 software Encore Basic and a smartcard reader. Thats when I learned my DR was lying to me by telling me I was doing good when I really wasn't.
My AHI was 20 or higher every night on the S/T...sometimes was 40-50

My highest AHI hasn't went over 4.5 in the 2 weeks on the bipap autosv I bought myself..My 2 week average is 2.0 AHI
Hope your S/T machine works better for you than mine did me...guess you wouldn't know since you cant see your data
I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bipap ST to Bipap Auto sv advanced pressure settings
Well this looks like my final report.

I got a 2 inch memory foam pad for my bed and it fixed (nearly) my problem with shoulder and hip pain.

So I am now sleeping from 3 to 4 hours sleep sessions with only two wake ups per night and 8 to 9 hours totally per night.

My AHIs are running under 5 per night and almost zeros a lot of the time.

So I am settled in for the long haul.

Thanks again for all the help.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,096 Today, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,340 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  Bipap VAuto Settings Help Please jonoc99 5 142 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 218 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 5 338 04-04-2024, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Humancyclone7
  Using EGO lawnmower batteries to run a biPAP HalfAsleep 11 236 04-03-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: fixed it
Sad [Pressure] Using BiPap Resmed Aircurve 10, still exhausted, good O2 Levels LordofKings 14 363 04-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LordofKings

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.