Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

recent day locked [SleepyHead]
RE: recent day locked
Thanks Opal I didn't notice that Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: recent day locked
i tried several things, even your suggestion opalrose. the little red/ green switch kept returning to the red position. i did an uninstall/ reinstall, and as of now it is all working. all info that was on the card downloaded with no problems. i was able to print a daily report with no issue, and it even has april 5th info. i will check on it tomorrow.
thank you alane, and opalrose for helping me. it helped to bounce some ideas. thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: recent day locked [SleepyHead]
sh is working awesome. it's nice to to see all the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you got that worked out.
Bed
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
i love being able to print a daily report, so it's easy to compare data side by side. thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR "Most recent" AHI doesn't match " Changes to Device Settings" macbob 5 1,075 01-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 589 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Oscar not showing recent data Dormeo 8 719 11-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,790 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  How does OSCAR know my AHI when the CF card was locked? greyham 2 780 01-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: greyham
  Overiew missing most recent day aspiesleep 3 826 07-10-2020, 01:59 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  recent download problem Elizabethwa 8 1,172 05-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.