Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

recent day locked [SleepyHead]
recent day locked [SleepyHead]
installed new sh that supports dreamstation, no issue with install. looking at most recent day data, and there is a message under the sheep that says "sessions exist for this day, but are switched off". how do i turn it on? thank you for the program. so much more info to look at. thank you, thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: recent day locked
Is that in the "Daily" tab?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Only place I can see that happening is the Daily tab and if the day has no data record. Try going to File > Preferences and click on the Appearance tab. Uncheck the Skip over Empty Days checkbox.

[Image: SH_SkipOverEmptyDays.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
best i can tell it has data. it shows sleep time, and the date on the calendar is in blue. from what i read, it might be something with day time split( i'm guessing). i will have to check my clock settings, and see what happens. thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay. You can also try purging the day and importing from the SD card again. Sometimes that works.

Post Reply Post Reply
i printed a daily report for yesterday(the fourth), and it shows that my bedtime as 17:57, and that i woke up 19:48. a sleep time of 1hour 50 minutes. i go to bed at 6 pm. i checked the clock on the dreamstation, and it was off 1 hour due to daylight saving time. my computer time is correct. so now i'm confused!
Post Reply Post Reply
In Preferences on the Import tab, have you changed Combined Close Sessions and/or Ignore Short Sessions? Mine are set to 240 and 5 respectively. And what about the split time?

Post Reply Post Reply
Combined Close Sessions is at 240, andIgnore Short Sessions is at 5. split time is at 12:00 pm. the sheep with the locked message is gone, but only 1 hour 50 minutes of data i am able to look at. in session information on lower left of the daily screen, bar shows yellow for 1h 50 min, and then shows a white bar for 6h 0 minutes., and know data after any of the graphs. i will check tomorrow when i download tonights data. thank you alane.
Post Reply Post Reply
now i try to download data, i get a message that there is no machine data on card. start encore pro, and download data, no problem, and it shows april 4th, and 5th day data. retry to use sh, no data on card. reboot computer, same thing. now i'm more confused!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2016, 04:55 AM)keys Wrote: installed new sh that supports dreamstation, no issue with install. looking at most recent day data, and there is a message under the sheep that says "sessions exist for this day, but are switched off". how do i turn it on? thank you for the program. so much more info to look at. thank you, thank you

This should be an easy fix, just click on the black and red bar to open sessions.
[attachment=2332]

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR "Most recent" AHI doesn't match " Changes to Device Settings" macbob 5 1,038 01-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Oscar not showing recent data Dormeo 8 682 11-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,665 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  How does OSCAR know my AHI when the CF card was locked? greyham 2 764 01-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: greyham
  Overiew missing most recent day aspiesleep 3 804 07-10-2020, 01:59 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  recent download problem Elizabethwa 8 1,144 05-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.