Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

reputable Online Resmed supplies website
reputable Online Resmed supplies website
Hi all,

I am currently getting my supplies at local store. I am wondering which reputable website would you recommend so I can do a comparison for the best price. 

Thanks a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: reputable Online Resmed supplies website
I suggest you use the Supplier List, found in the black banner at the top of the screen; this is a list of suppliers of equipment and/or supplies whom the administrators and users have found to be reliable and worthy of our support.
Post Reply Post Reply
Best price probably would be Amazon, but always shop around for sales.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
The online suppliers must publish the manufacturer's price or run the risk of losing distribution rights. A phone call is highly recommended to better your chances of a lower price.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi everyone, I found that lots of online sites require min 99 for free shipping, if you need to order small parts for resmed airsense 10  like filter, cushion etc, where would you go?

And i just noticed that most of the filters are manufactured by website itself. 

So which site would you have good experience with? 

thank you

I found this on Amazon, very cheap on the price with 12 pack, unbelievable.  do they look legitimate. 
Commercial Link Removed, Instead search Amazon for ResMed Air Filters #B01CEWDZY4

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
你好, I got some filters and parts from Amazon and everything was perfectly fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
First, online websites usually have free shipping for any amount once or twice a year. I save my small items for that.

Second, it is VERY hard to find an online supplier that carries Resmed BRAND filters because most people look a the cost ($6/2 filters) and immediately buy the knockoff. To get something of similar quality in a knock-off, you need to look for hypoallergenic filters. I was reasonably pleased with Supplier #1s hypoallergenic filters.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2018, 02:18 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote: First, online websites usually have free shipping for any amount once or twice a year. I save my small items for that.  

Second, it is VERY hard to find an online supplier that carries Resmed BRAND filters because most people look a the cost ($6/2 filters) and immediately buy the knockoff.  To get something of similar quality in a knock-off, you need to look for hypoallergenic filters.  I was reasonably pleased with Supplier #1s hypoallergenic filters.

thank you. just called #1 website and no free shipping right now. I hopefully will get some this couple of months
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 100 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 254 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 835 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 362 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 379 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,535 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Where to send unused/unopened CPAP supplies? highrateleaker 1 490 11-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.