Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

rera shows up in ResScan not Sleepyhead
rera shows up in ResScan not Sleepyhead
Just got a new Resmed s10 autoset.  The serial number I have is suppose to record rera's. 
When I check the sd card data in Resscan it does indicate Rera  0.00.
When I look at the data for the same day in sleepyhead no Rera is listed in the section where apneas and hypopneas are listed on left side near event breakdown.  I made sure on preferences that RERA is checked. 
Can someone please help me.
Thanks,

PS they list under event breakdown unclassified apnea?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: rera shows up in ResScan not Sleepyhead
ResMed won't list it if theres' no events.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Should still list under events Rera. 0.00 just like if there are no apneas says apnea 0.00.
Read on another thread that only the for her will report on sleepyhead. Anyone see this on a sleepyhead report? Any report that can be posted showing the airsense 10 autoset for her with the Rera reported on events and also on events graphs?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Can someone who has a resmed airsense10autoset for her can check their sleepyhead report to see if under events there is a rera showing up, like apnea,hypopneas etc.  Also if there is also rera being flagged in the flow waveform graphs.  Maybe the RERA only shows up in sleepyhead with the for her model.

I really would like to know so if that is the case I can change my machine to the for her model.
Anyone who can make a post of this by taking  screenshot I would be very much appreciated.

Thanks sooo much.
Post Reply Post Reply
On my machine rera only shows in the stats if a rera is scored otherwise the counter is not displayed. Had my first rera scored last night on a US purchased Resmed Airsense 10 autoset this is not the for her model. This machine was purchased two weeks ago from an Amazon supplier I hope this helps.

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, but when it shows up is it also showing up in the flow graph as a RERA?
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a yellow event as a rera
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all.  Just got my first RERA displayed yesterday.
Post Reply Post Reply
Normally I'd say congratulations. But in this case I'll just say I'm glad your machine works.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with spotting flow rate RERA's apnea505 3 141 03-14-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: apnea505
  Respiratory effort- related arousals (RERA's) MrIvanDrago 3 679 11-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  PLM pattern or RERA spikes? permabear 35 2,206 08-20-2023, 03:24 PM
Last Post: permabear
  [CPAP] What's the best CPAP for reducing RERA events Anthon 1 567 08-11-2023, 05:39 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Interrupted sleep: RERA and Flow limitation xaid 2 763 07-09-2023, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Persistent OA, Hypoapneas and RERA events despite Pressure Increase chewielotuses 7 1,007 04-23-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: chewielotuses
Question Video shows me waving my arms and touching my face mask all night! What should I do? KidCharlamagne 3 531 03-17-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.