Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

reset sd card possible at home?
reset sd card possible at home?
Newbie here needing help.
1. Had my first sleep study. 5/15/15
2 had my 2nd sleep study last night with cpap machine. Therepist said he had my my pressure at 16.
3. A friend gave me her cpap machine (she refused to use it after she got it a year ago, it is paid for)
4. Machine has an sd card in it set to 12 that my friends provider set for her.
5. I'm wanting to use the cpap machine this weekend (I cant get in to see the product provider til next week)
6. Can I change the settings to 16 myself? How
7. Would it still benefit me to use the 12 setting if I cant adjust it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: reset sd card possible at home?
Hi ieross and welcome

[Image: which-remstar.jpg]

All explained in the clinical manual, first identify the machine, whether M series or System One, and then go here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Some clinical manuals available via direct download from section two and others available via email from section three

Setup instructions from section one and here: System One setup instructions and pictures
http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ieross,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the info on resetting the level. Thanks for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 97 Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 65 5,918 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  REM and Sleep Stage Tracking at Home rwelliot 15 5,329 02-26-2024, 03:49 AM
Last Post: DebJ
  Home Sleep apnea test xaid 5 865 02-21-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: BDayton
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 195 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
  I cannot fall asleep with my bipap/home ventilator. Hypoglossal nerve stimulator? Jay51 220 14,589 01-17-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.