Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Three Weeks Into This
Three Weeks Into This
Thanks for all the help.

I am just a bit over 3 weeks into all this. Still using the loaner machine. Fights with the hose and the mask and very up and down.

BUT

last night I slept from about 1:30 am until 7 am with the mask on the whole time. No meds or anything and today I feel really good. I mean really good - different good. My eyes don't ache, which they often do and my face doesn't ache.

I feel great.

I know it is an up and down sort of thing - but I just wanted to say that I haven't felt this great in years. One day of this is rather convincing. I know I might not have all my days like this - but today I feel great.WinkSmile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Three Weeks Into This
that is good news and good for you for continuing with your treatment.

It would be helpful if you find out what your pressure is, what mask you are using, what machine you are getting (hopefully not a brick) and fill in your profile so if you have any questions we can help you better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good deal.

Hope you have many more like it.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kally,
It's great to hear that you have stuck with CPAP therapy, good job, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I will post all the details when I buy my mask and machine in the next few weeks. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Oscar Help - Analysis after 3 Weeks, Improvements! ef8mk 12 505 4 hours ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  Rising AHI the last couple of weeks Brimstone 7 210 04-12-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Brimstone
Question In the past 2-3 weeks, my AHI during afternoon nap rose to 20-40 tmrlhk 5 157 04-01-2024, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 203 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Trialing a Dreamstation (2?) for 4 weeks NeedSleepPlease 46 1,657 03-12-2024, 05:05 PM
Last Post: NeedSleepPlease
  2 weeks in. Mask leak and flow limit Jojo1982 11 793 02-22-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Jojo1982
  [Pressure] I just started apap therapy 3 weeks ago and I feel worse.Should I change settings? AndreiChivu 1 352 02-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.