Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed aifit p10--WOW!
RE: resmed aifit p10--WOW!
I'm finding that I have some trouble with this mask when I turn on my side as well. I'm going to attach the gizmos to the straps that allow you to tighten them up tonight. Maybe this will help. I don't remember having this issue for the first week of using the mask. Maybe it's just that the straps have stretched---they feel like they have.

edit: I just attached the clips. They feel like they'll just pop off during the night. Is there a trick?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thread the straps in on the indented side of the clip. That allows the the teeth of the clip to hold the strap in place.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! It still seems flimsy...I was going to wash the straps and toss them in the dryer to shrink them--but they're permanently attached to the nose piece...now what? Just air dry the straps?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you look close at the end of the straps by the mask you'll see there's a slot in the strap. Twist the end of the strap a little and it should just side right off.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again! I needed the video tutorial. It makes me nervous to disassemble my new mask! I'm really clumsy and easily flummoxed. 

The strap is simple--maybe too simple. I wish it had an installed adjustment feature--even if it added a few ounces.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-28-2017, 09:57 PM)hegel Wrote: I'm finding that I have some trouble with this mask when I turn on my side as well. I'm going to attach the gizmos to the straps that allow you to tighten them up tonight. Maybe this will help. I don't remember having this issue for the first week of using the mask. Maybe it's just that the straps have stretched---they feel like they have.

edit: I just attached the clips. They feel like they'll just pop off during the night. Is there a trick?

This helpful fellow shows you how at about the 2 minute, 30 second mark.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sheepish--I got that part right! 

--Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed AiFit P10 available for trials in Switzerland gjw 6 2,386 06-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Last Post: kderevan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.