Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed airsense 10 time zone setting
I have tried to change date from the clinican menu but I got error "Date and time can not be set in the past".
So, how to change time to lower value?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2015, 04:47 PM)Hacker-CB Wrote: I have tried to change date from the clinican menu but I got error "Date and time can not be set in the past".

After resetting all data I have successfully changed time.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can go back in time without erasing any data, you just can't overlap earlier data.

For instance, get up at 8 AM and turn the machine off in the normal fashion. Come back at 9 PM the same night, and you will be able to set the time back 12 hours.

Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

ABOUT THE DATA CONNECTION:

I just got a ResMed AirSense 10 in the USA. The data on my A10 is connected to the cell phone network via a CSMA connection. In the USA their are two main types of data connections depending on the cell service provider. The types are CSMA and GSM. Most of the rest of the world uses the GSM standard for data links.

This probably explains the inability to connect in Australia. I have not opened my A10 as it is still on lease/rental, but it appears that the cell data modem is built into the basic system board.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2015, 04:57 PM)Hacker-CB Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 04:47 PM)Hacker-CB Wrote: I have tried to change date from the clinican menu but I got error "Date and time can not be set in the past".

After resetting all data I have successfully changed time.
Hi Hacker-CB,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2015, 07:29 PM)Drahtlose Wrote: ABOUT THE DATA CONNECTION:

I just got a ResMed AirSense 10 in the USA. The data on my A10 is connected to the cell phone network via a CSMA connection. In the USA their are two main types of data connections depending on the cell service provider. The types are CSMA and GSM. Most of the rest of the world uses the GSM standard for data links.

This probably explains the inability to connect in Australia. I have not opened my A10 as it is still on lease/rental, but it appears that the cell data modem is built into the basic system board.
Hi Drahtlose,
WELCOME! to the forum,! much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-26-2015, 07:29 PM)Drahtlose Wrote: ABOUT THE DATA CONNECTION:

Look around a little bit. Someone posted detailed instructions on how to disable (permanently) the modem on the A10's. Actually, you don't need to look around: It's here >>> http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid105109
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe you guys can help with this. My sleep schedule has been kinda of crazy with my job.

Today I slept from 3am - 2pm. The machine only recorded 2 hours when I hit the stop button on it. Then I went into my air and it showed 3am-12pm, then and entry for 12pm-2pm. So, I'm guessing the resmed internal clock starts a new day at 12pm???

I know most people probably sleep from 11pm - 7 am, but just wondering what's going on for people with different sleep times.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2016, 06:01 PM)Jackie1 Wrote: Maybe you guys can help with this. My sleep schedule has been kinda of crazy with my job.

Today I slept from 3am - 2pm. The machine only recorded 2 hours when I hit the stop button on it. Then I went into my air and it showed 3am-12pm, then and entry for 12pm-2pm. So, I'm guessing the resmed internal clock starts a new day at 12pm???

I know most people probably sleep from 11pm - 7 am, but just wondering what's going on for people with different sleep times.

Exactly right.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prescribed manual pressure setting vs Auto JT01 22 1,326 10 hours ago
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her SingerWang 4 117 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  setting minimum pressure Leemax 2 93 Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Leemax
  What setting for Oral mask only Snorilla 14 207 Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  SoClean 2 for Resmed AirSense 10 Auto Orionsnet 16 366 03-26-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Orionsnet
  [CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Need advanced help... Kayak18 10 249 03-24-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Problems with AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows (+ResMed AirSense 10) numari 18 7,044 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: PaytonA