Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed airsense 10 time zone setting
resmed airsense 10 time zone setting
dear all,
need a help.. I bought Resmed Airsense 10 from USA and im using it in Australia, just need to know how to change the time setting to Australian time ? and is the wireless feature will work in Australia? as my wireless on the machine has a cross mark...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed airsense 10 time zone setting
I'm not sure it's the same with AirSense 10 machines, but the ResMed S9 instructions for changing time are outlined here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

Perhaps some kind AirSense 10 owner can confirm that the above page directions will work (or note) for the new A10 machines as well as the S9 machines....

You'll first need to get into the "Setup Mode", as described on our Clinician Manuals Page, thusly:

Quote:ResMed A10 Series (AirSense 10 AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite, CPAP, AirCurve 10 VAuto, S, ST, ASV, & CS PaceWave): The "dial" can be turned or pushed. The button below the screen with the house icon is called the "home" button. To access the clinician menu, press the dial and the home buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The clinician menu will appear. Select parameter(s) you wish to modify with the dial (push down to select, turn to modify). When done, press the dial and home buttons for 3 seconds again, or find the "exit clinical menu" option in the menus.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for the Info SuperSleeper I manage to get unto the setting but unfortunately as i need to back word the time and it says you can't set up the time in the past... as Australia is 15 hours ahead from the US .. any way to go around this....
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2015, 06:36 PM)samgss Wrote: Thanks for the Info SuperSleeper I manage to get unto the setting but unfortunately as i need to back word the time and it says you can't set up the time in the past... as Australia is 15 hours ahead from the US .. any way to go around this....

You will need to change both the date and the time. If that does not work you will need to reformat the SD card then change the date and time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi samgss,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I updated the Wiki article with info specific for the AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 machines, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

And, yeah, i think you'll have to not only change the time, but the date first in order to facilitate "down-under" time.

We also added a page on these A10 machines, for Clinician Setup instructions, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2015, 06:36 PM)samgss Wrote: Thanks for the Info SuperSleeper I manage to get unto the setting but unfortunately as i need to back word the time and it says you can't set up the time in the past... as Australia is 15 hours ahead from the US .. any way to go around this....

Clinical manual: page 17

Set the current date.
If you set a new date that occurs in the past then an error message is displayed. Before this change can be made, erase the compliance data available under the Configuration menu.

Set the current time.
If you set a new time that occurs in the past then an error message is displayed. Before this change can be made, erase the compliance data available under the Configuration menu
Post Reply Post Reply
THANKS ALL....you guys are better than any sleep clinic ...
ya i have to do "erase data " from setting then change to my local time and date...
i think problem solved... will update you 2moro
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning. I ended up having to "erase data" to properly account for Daylight Savings today. Some how, my date changed to 3/8/2015 for last nights sleep, so I have no data for 3/7/2015, and I have 3/7 data with a 3/8 date. Any idea if it's possible to change the date in the Data File to 3/7/2015 so that my reports will show the correct data? My Machine is now cleared, so the only historical data I have is what is on my Computer. I'm guessing the file with 3/8/2015 data in it will get overwritten tomorrow when I download tonight's data. Any Suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2015, 11:52 AM)MGuyM Wrote: Any idea if it's possible to change the date in the Data File to 3/7/2015 so that my reports will show the correct data?

Probably not, since all the files in the directory are time/date stamped in the file name as well. Changing all the file names might work but there's a lot of files to change.

If you try it, make sure you've got a backup!

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 29 524 52 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,870 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 217 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,456 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 160 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,647 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.