Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed airsense 10 time zone setting
RE: resmed airsense 10 time zone setting
I have tried to change date from the clinican menu but I got error "Date and time can not be set in the past".
So, how to change time to lower value?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2015, 04:47 PM)Hacker-CB Wrote: I have tried to change date from the clinican menu but I got error "Date and time can not be set in the past".

After resetting all data I have successfully changed time.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can go back in time without erasing any data, you just can't overlap earlier data.

For instance, get up at 8 AM and turn the machine off in the normal fashion. Come back at 9 PM the same night, and you will be able to set the time back 12 hours.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
ABOUT THE DATA CONNECTION:

I just got a ResMed AirSense 10 in the USA. The data on my A10 is connected to the cell phone network via a CSMA connection. In the USA their are two main types of data connections depending on the cell service provider. The types are CSMA and GSM. Most of the rest of the world uses the GSM standard for data links.

This probably explains the inability to connect in Australia. I have not opened my A10 as it is still on lease/rental, but it appears that the cell data modem is built into the basic system board.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2015, 04:57 PM)Hacker-CB Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 04:47 PM)Hacker-CB Wrote: I have tried to change date from the clinican menu but I got error "Date and time can not be set in the past".

After resetting all data I have successfully changed time.
Hi Hacker-CB,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2015, 07:29 PM)Drahtlose Wrote: ABOUT THE DATA CONNECTION:

I just got a ResMed AirSense 10 in the USA. The data on my A10 is connected to the cell phone network via a CSMA connection. In the USA their are two main types of data connections depending on the cell service provider. The types are CSMA and GSM. Most of the rest of the world uses the GSM standard for data links.

This probably explains the inability to connect in Australia. I have not opened my A10 as it is still on lease/rental, but it appears that the cell data modem is built into the basic system board.
Hi Drahtlose,
WELCOME! to the forum,! much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2015, 07:29 PM)Drahtlose Wrote: ABOUT THE DATA CONNECTION:

Look around a little bit. Someone posted detailed instructions on how to disable (permanently) the modem on the A10's. Actually, you don't need to look around: It's here >>> http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid105109
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe you guys can help with this. My sleep schedule has been kinda of crazy with my job.

Today I slept from 3am - 2pm. The machine only recorded 2 hours when I hit the stop button on it. Then I went into my air and it showed 3am-12pm, then and entry for 12pm-2pm. So, I'm guessing the resmed internal clock starts a new day at 12pm???

I know most people probably sleep from 11pm - 7 am, but just wondering what's going on for people with different sleep times.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2016, 06:01 PM)Jackie1 Wrote: Maybe you guys can help with this. My sleep schedule has been kinda of crazy with my job.

Today I slept from 3am - 2pm. The machine only recorded 2 hours when I hit the stop button on it. Then I went into my air and it showed 3am-12pm, then and entry for 12pm-2pm. So, I'm guessing the resmed internal clock starts a new day at 12pm???

I know most people probably sleep from 11pm - 7 am, but just wondering what's going on for people with different sleep times.

Exactly right.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,710 11 hours ago
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 339 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 200 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 148 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,580 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.