Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed airsense 10 wifi
RE: resmed airsense 10 wifi
Did you try network share using your IP like below?

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2018, 10:22 AM)txrpls Wrote: Did you try network share using your IP like below?

Yes and didn't work
Maybe as Simon said, I should enable webAD first and I have W-03 , I'll try with W-04 but don't know if will be working with FlashPap or MasterSleep
Post Reply Post Reply
The differences between W-03 and W-04 are slight.   The best that I can tell, the command set is the same.  The W-04 has a higher data transfer rate.   If you are having problems with the W-03, then you're going to have the same problem with the W-04.

Here is a link describing the differences of all versions:
https://flashair-developers.com/en/discover/usage/

Other than throughput I don't see an advantage of one over the other for our need.   These WiFi cards were developed with the photography industry in mind.  Compared to our piddly little data files, photographs can a substantial size.  Data throughput would be more important for a picture than our sleep data.

Keep posting your problems so we may try to help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2018, 01:37 PM)elhamidi Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 10:22 AM)txrpls Wrote: Did you try network share using your IP like below?

Yes and didn't work
Maybe as Simon said, I should enable webAD first and I have W-03 , I'll try with W-04 but don't know if will be working with FlashPap or MasterSleep

I’ll post my settings when I return home. Can you access the card using a browser and the IP address? You should be able to browse the card. I do not use any of the other software.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, enter the card's IP in your browser's URL box.  You should see something like this:

[attachment=4970]

Remember, my CPAP is a S9 so your output filenames may different from the ones I have listed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 497 6 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,849 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,637 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,841 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 230 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,203 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.