Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed airsense 10 wifi
resmed airsense 10 wifi
hello 

how do i connect this device to my home wifi and tranfert data to a software ?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed airsense 10 wifi
There are three ways to get you data. One is on the web go to myair.com set up account. Two is get the new blue tooth sd card, or three use standard sd card and the insert it in a computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
You cannot connect it to a wifi network. If you have an SD card in the side slot you can download data from that into Sleepyhead via your computer. There are lots of good articles on this site for beginners, I would invite you to read as much as you can. There are some links in my signature that can help you as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your machie is not supported by MyAir, so don't worry about that.

Go to our software support forum and look for threads on Sleepmaster and FlashPap. These are applications written by forum members to transfer the data wirelessly using the Toshiba wifi-enabled SD card. Alternatively you can just take the card out of the machine and insert it into your computer.

You will also need ResScan or (preferably) #SleepyHead software to interpret and display your data.
Post Reply Post Reply
ok but for that the sd need to be a wireless one ?
not sure what i have 
i will take a look 
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, if you want to use FlashPap or Sleepmaster to download the data then you will need the Toshiba wifi enabled card. If you want to physically put the card in your PC then any standard density SD card from a camera or electronics shop will do.
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess i was confused. His thread listing says resmed 10 but his infomation says resmed s9. Which one are you use Kerm007?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2017, 08:37 PM)Gary1of2 Wrote: I guess i was confused.  His thread listing says resmed 10 but his infomation says resmed s9. Which one are you use Kerm007?

Yeah, I get easily confused too. Thinking-about

Just to clarify, the S9 does not support MyAir. The Airsense 10 does support MyAir.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes i understand that part. The header of this thread said airsense 10 , but under his disciption it said s9. That is what got me . Which one is he talking about.
Post Reply Post Reply
well just change the s9 for 10 didn't have the time to change my profile yet 
:-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,805 2 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 417 4 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 616 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,612 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,799 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.