Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed airsense 10 wifi
RE: resmed airsense 10 wifi
OK, so he's talking about the A10, in which case Gary's original comment was correct and mine was not. Apologies.
Post Reply Post Reply
hello anyone know how to edit my profile ?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to the top of the page and on the far right click on USER CP.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Look on top : user CP
Post Reply Post Reply
One question, if I purchase ( Toshiba wi-fi card) can I insert it into my airsense 10 replacing the current one provided by ResMed?
If yes, from where can I get it, would I be able to send data wirelessly to my phone/computer?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes you can replace it in your A10. You buy it on-line. Do a search on your search engine for the best price.

The data can be transferred to your computer but not your phone.  

The software to do so is Sleepmaster or FlashPap.  See this thread and others in the Software support forum.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...leepmaster
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you sonicboom,
I had found Toshiba airflash, but does it matter w-03 version or w-04 version? Are both compatible to ResMed A10?
What's the max size ResMed AirSense can hold 16,32 or 64?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2018, 12:12 AM)elhamidi Wrote: Thank you sonicboom,
I had found Toshiba airflash, but does it matter w-03 version or w-04 version? Are both compatible to ResMed A10?
What's the max size ResMed AirSense can hold 16,32 or 64?

Both versions of the FlashAir will work.  The W-04 version has some additional command parameters that aren't really used for CPAP data transfer purposes.  The Resmed is designed to use a 2Gb SD card, so any size FlashAir will work.  I recommend that you look at getting the best value for your money.  Usually this seems to be the 16Gb.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm very hesitant about writing anything because I know so little but my machine talks to MyAir via cell phone.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Larry
It's because your ResMed machine is connected in some countries through the built-in wireless sim card where there's network coverage and it sends the daily data within one hour from ending your session
However, wireless communication line Bluetooth or Wi-Fi could be instantly without waiting fur the communication between ResMed AirSense and their cloud server
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 455 15 minutes ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,808 5 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,616 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,806 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,184 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.