Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed airsense 10 wifi
RE: resmed airsense 10 wifi
(11-06-2017, 05:46 PM)kerm007 Wrote: hello 

how do i connect this device to my home wifi and tranfert data to a software ?

Thanks

The connection is automatic. Hidden in the software is an app that uses a phone connection (mine is AT&T) to connect to the "MyAir" a cloud based repository. As others have mentioned it takes about an hour after you stop using the machine for your daily data to upload. The set up is automatic once you plug the machine in.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2018, 10:19 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 12:12 AM)elhamidi Wrote: Thank you sonicboom,
I had found Toshiba airflash, but does it matter w-03 version or w-04 version? Are both compatible to ResMed A10?
What's the max size ResMed AirSense can hold 16,32 or 64?

Both versions of the FlashAir will work.  The W-04 version has some additional command parameters that aren't really used for CPAP data transfer purposes.  The Resmed is designed to use a 2Gb SD card, so any size FlashAir will work.  I recommend that you look at getting the best value for your money.  Usually this seems to be the 16Gb.

Hi,
Now on ResMed website  https://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/su...-faqs.html they claim that 1GB SD card easily stores 365 days of usage data, 30 days of detailed data, and seven days of high-resolution data. What is the difference between the 3 and how to get the SD record High Resolution or 365 days!
Post Reply Post Reply
The best answer I can give is,  the 365 is a summary of each day, the 30 days is all the measured parameter's values per day, and the 7 days is the raw breath by breath data.

I highly recommend that you routinely copy the SD card's data to a dedicated directory on your PC.  SD cards are known to fail.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2018, 11:16 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The best answer I can give is,  the 365 is a summary of each day, the 30 days is all the measured parameter's values per day, and the 7 days is the raw breath by breath data.

I highly recommend that you routinely copy the SD card's data to a dedicated directory on your PC.  SD cards are known to fail.

But ALL these three data are already stored in the SD card, nothing required to dedicate the SD card to record or monitor one of them! It's just how we import them and which application is used, right?
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct. Just make sure that you have Essentials Plus turned on for the SD card to capture the detailed data.  It is in the clinician's menu.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
if you have some networking skills you can set up the W04 card with a static IP address or STA mode. When this set up correctly you can access the card as using the static IP address as a shared drive in windows.
[attachment=4944] 
I access my card from both my computers with this method and never take the card out of the machine. 

This also doesn't require using any software to retrieve the data.  Sleepyhead will read it straight in via wifi. It is a little slow, however.

You can also access the card using your browser and the IP address.

Post Reply Post Reply
I find flashpap a great utility to use with a flashair card it allows me to download the data (I keep an sd card in my Pc which I use to store the downloaded data so I can also use resscan if I feel the urge) flashpap also autostarts sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a big issue now. for the last couple of days my FlashAir ONLY pull one hour of A10. while my MyAir tells me I had slept for 8 and 9 hours. Something wrong could be with the FlashAir card! It was working fine before but all of a sudden ONLY one hour or less than two hours are detected!! Any advice, should I format it again?
Is there a way for formatting?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2018, 09:26 PM)txrpls Wrote: if you have some networking skills you can set up the W04 card with a static IP address or STA mode. When this set up correctly you can access the card as using the static IP address as a shared drive in windows.

I access my card from both my computers with this method and never take the card out of the machine. 

This also doesn't require using any software to retrieve the data.  Sleepyhead will read it straight in via wifi. It is a little slow, however.

You can also access the card using your browser and the IP address.

I can access the card by browse and I can ping it, how to access by IP. It has static IP , but cant add it as network drive or even network location. Any advice?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2018, 08:18 AM)elhamidi Wrote: I can access the card by browse and I can ping it, how to access by IP. It has static IP , but cant add it as network drive or even network location. Any advice?

Unless you have the WebDAV parameter active on the WiFi card you won't be able to attach it as a drive.  The easiest way to download data from the card, is to use either Sleep Master or FlashPAP free software.  They take care of all the communications for you.

Here are the links to each one:
Sleep Master
FlashPAP
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,710 10 hours ago
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 339 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,580 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,759 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 225 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,172 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.