Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resmed sd card
resmed sd card
Hi I came home today to upload the data on my sd card into sleepy head and last nights data is not there. It only gave me the first 55 min. I then went into rescan and it is not detecting anything either.

HELP, does anyone have any suggestions.

jenjenDont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed sd card
(08-15-2016, 04:14 PM)JenJen Wrote: Hi I came home today to upload the data on my sd card into sleepy head and last nights data is not there. It only gave me the first 55 min. I then went into rescan and it is not detecting anything either.

JenJen,

I don't mean to be thick.. but can you share with the audience:
  • what operating system your using?
  • If your SD card is Locked or Not?
  • Did you happen to notice if the ?PAP was writing to the card when you took it out?

Have you tried to browse the SD card to see what's on it?

Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm chuckling...it only wrote 55 min of data. It ended this am around 0615. It had all day to write data to the card. Came home at 1600 and took the card to the windows 8 or 10 computer. Locked the SD card before I stuck it in the slot...and only 55 min in sleepy head..

When I looked at rescan...it has some stats there but no numbers imported into graph such as max pressures etc
Post Reply Post Reply
Dumb question... but did you happen to insert your card back into your xPAP in a locked state???

If I am required to remove my card, I always unplug the power from the back of the machine, then twiddle my thumbs for 30-60 seconds before I pull it out.. Yes, in the old days, some devices actually had things like capacitors to write data after a power failure just incase the data in the machine might become lost and not recoverable

And I'm glad you were chuckling..
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a chance the card could be full?

Do you have another SD card you can use?
Post Reply Post Reply
Data card is only 15 days old. I will try again tonite. I'd love for you to be able to remote in and look at it...according to a basic sleep report the machine was on for about 8 hours with 1.1 events ...but wanted to make another adjustment in pressure but won't until I can see the data
Post Reply Post Reply
Um... you didn't by chance muck with the date and time of your machine did you?

If I understand it correctly, if you muck with the date / time, the data on the card could be lost...
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2016, 05:14 PM)Ockrocket Wrote: Is there a chance the card could be full?

Do you have another SD card you can use?

Good questions.
If you got available another SD card, unlock it and stuff it into your airsense10. If the machine is working good it will populate the right data to your SD card.
Ralph.

Post Reply Post Reply
Is it the data card that came with the machine? How much free space does windows say you have on it?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Import from ResMed SD Card Pat F 5 926 03-25-2023, 05:44 PM
  Resmed S10 Modem and SD card gdahl 5 985 03-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Question No Data on ResMed AS10 data card?? DoubtFire61 8 1,056 01-02-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  ResMed-2 sessions short 2nd useful- Break to long/Card out of machine to soon. KeepSmiling 5 676 11-18-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.