Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

rested S10 air sense
rested S10 air sense
So I purchased a S10 from a private party and the machine still has the previous owners info on it.
I need it to have my info on it, any suggestions on how to fix this? Ive done the following but no luck.

1. called a DME company-------no luck
2. called my doc----------no luck
3. called other doctors----------no luck
4. called resmed-------------no luck

any other suggestions ????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: rested S10 air sense
I can help you clear the therapy data. It would help if you used the correct name for the machine. It sounds like you have a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset. There is also an Elite and CPAP model. You can get a clinical manual that tell you all you need to know about settings and menus by following the link at the top of the page for CPAP setup manuals.

Hold down the control dial and home button together for 3 seconds. Go to settings and scroll down to Confguration and locate Erase Data, Select YES. You can also erase all data on the SD card and reinsert it into the machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed S10 air sense
@sleeprider
Thanks for that info, I don't need to clear the info off the machine, I did that when I brought the machine home. I need to clear the previous owner off the machines serial number. so when I submit my SD card for DOT compliance it shows that I own the machine not the previous owner who is deceased.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: rested S10 air sense
Greg, I'm not sure, but have you tried registering a MyAir Account? https://myair.resmed.com/
If you can't register the account and associate your machine with your name there, I would try customer service at 1 (800) 424-0737 and have your serial number, device number and machine model available. Hopefully there is a way to do that without having to request the service from a DME.

There is nothing internal in the machine settings that identifies a user. So the only thing I can think of is the manufacturer's registration. Let me know if I'm missing something, and if calling customer service works, let us know so we can advise others.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ohmy I AM GOING BATTY PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS Plmnb 2 175 03-09-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed auto sense 10 session time reset kdav71 11 3,071 10-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Air Sense 10 CPAP data grunt6821 6 1,275 08-26-2019, 11:11 PM
Last Post: grunt6821
  dialer for air sense 10 modem madmike 3 990 08-17-2019, 07:48 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  set up of Air Sense 10 abriggsman 1 1,030 08-31-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Possum

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.