Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

running 16 bit codes on win7 64 bit?
Is there a way to virtualize my windows 64 bit machine to run older 16 bit codes -- those from the IBM AT generation of machines?
Win7, 64 bit gutted the 16 bit system.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Oddly enough you can run them on Linux and Win 7 32 bit. Try DOSBox . . . it's free.

Edit:
Just found another free emulator: VDOS Link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vdos/
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
I use dosbox also

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Advantage Provider Adding Elevated Diagnosis Codes When Billing Medicare Crimson Nape 12 679 10-17-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Any Win7 updates to avoid for Nov 2015 justMongo 11 1,434 11-16-2015, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  [News] Robolinux 7.4.2 Distro Can Keep Windows XP Running Inside Forever Without Viruses SuperSleeper 5 2,231 04-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  Finally a solution to a WIN7 issue justMongo 0 605 01-17-2015, 06:23 PM
Last Post: justMongo