Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New APAP user - OSCAR report help!
New APAP user - OSCAR report help!
Hey everyone. I got diagnosed with mild sleep apnea (overall AHI of 2.5 and REM AHI of 17.9).

I got my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her on thursday last week and have been using the machine since. I'm finding that I'm more tired than before I started CPAP therapy. I heard that this can be the case early on as your body adjusts and catches up on deep sleep but I wanted to also ensure my settings looked alright. A couple things to note are that I adjusted my minimum setting to 6 instead of 4. I also slept very poorly last night. I think I was too hot.

Attaching my OSCAR report from last night. This is the only one I have since I just put an SD card in yesterday. Hopefully I'm doing this right!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New APAP user - OSCAR report help!
Welcome to the forum

You have your EPR set to 3, fulltime, but your min pressure =6. It should be set to a min of 7 to fully enable the EPR.
Turn your Rampp of. You are starting at min pressures so you shouldn't be needing it. If you do we will add it back in.

See the gray area on the right. That means that you are not showing the detail of that area. It likely happened because you clicked on a chart and inadvertently zoomed in. Right click on any chart name and a pop-up will appear. it will be a "100$ zoom level" click that to resume full days charts. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...d_graphs_2
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Gideon. I'll make those adjustments. Here's the fixed screenshot:

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2021, 06:20 PM)Gideon Wrote: Welcome to the forum

You have your EPR set to 3, fulltime, but your min pressure =6.  It should be set to a min of 7 to fully enable the EPR.
Turn your Rampp of.  You are starting at min pressures so you shouldn't be needing it.  If you do we will add it back in.

See the gray area on the right.  That means that you are not showing the detail of that area.  It likely happened because you clicked on a chart and inadvertently zoomed in. Right click on any chart name and a pop-up will appear. it will be a "100$ zoom level" click that to resume full days charts.  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...d_graphs_2

Made the adjustment and for whatever reason it was another really bad night of sleep. My mask kept waking me up as there were leaks when I slept on my side. I did keep it a bit looser than normal because I was getting sores on my nose. My AHI is up, think I should adjust again tonight or test for a few more nights?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 87 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 371 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 575 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 117 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 430 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53
  srwilsn3's therapy thread | APAP -> BiPAP srwilsn3 34 1,418 03-14-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.