Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

screen time out
respironics dream maker.

is there anyway to shorten the screen time out when one removes the mask?
the long light is rather annoying in the dark for a pee.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi metropical,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question, good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a different machine, so I can't actually help --- but doesn't the light actually help you *get* to the bathroom for a pee? I imagine mine does, tho I never paid any attention. (I get some light from streetlights, and the clock in the bathroom has large enough numerals that *they* light my way, while in there.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Unfortunately,I've tried to find one but, there seems to be no way to shorten the time the light stays on. My Resmed S9 used to stay on long enough for me to find my way back from the bathroom.
If you find a way let me know.
Coffee
I just realized I'm more in demand and very valuable....I'm an antique!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't found a way, either. One solution that has been suggested in prior posts on the subject is to cover the screen with something that is easily removed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do they still make green (or gray) cling type plastic, for use on car windows? To temporarily tint just one small area? I've cut up that kind of stuff before, and put it over really bright clock screens.
Post Reply Post Reply

(10-21-2016, 07:16 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: Do they still make green (or gray) cling type plastic, for use on car windows? To temporarily tint just one small area? I've cut up that kind of stuff before, and put it over really bright clock screens.
Good idea.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found my cell phone fits over my s9 display perfectly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  using dreamstation go full time cbrts765 10 349 12-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Last Post: David Govan
  [CPAP] new user having a hard time mattm1 22 596 12-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Last Post: mattm1
  [Equipment] Adjusting CPAP Time dracus 6 162 12-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What first-time questions do I ask the doc? Acheron2010 12 395 11-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Acheron2010
  Flummoxed: my xPAP doesn't keep daylight savings time HalfAsleep 31 701 11-17-2017, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SnoringInOregon
Smile [News] Daylight saving time (DST) ends at 2 AM Sunday, Nov. 5 SuperSleeper 11 371 11-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Lost therapy time Haynbo 2 151 11-03-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep