Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

screenshot - data insight?
New user, thought I would say hi and post a screenshot, if anyone wants to give me some insight into what this data says id be grateful while I learn the ropes here. Thanks in advance.

BTW in my sleep I ripped my mask off. ugh. Used Afrin about an hour before I went to bed, and used Albuterol inhaler about 2 hours before sleep.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi barnbarn2k,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will help you with your Screenshot.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
top of the page inportant threads read this one SleepyHead Software - Beginner's Guide, Questions, Answers & Discussion
For free Medicare assistance for your state check out this page. http://www.seniorsresourceguide.com/dire...onal/SHIP/
or here http://www.medicareinteractive.org/
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 871 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  AHI won't go below 9 - sleephead screenshot shona 8 641 12-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 8 2,075 09-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  Seeking advice on SH screenshot FrankNichols 17 1,102 07-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Revised Post Regarding "I need help with SH data" - with data included! Jeffo1 3 851 05-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1
Gross How can I post my SleepyHead screenshot? kingskid 9 1,194 10-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Posting Screenshot Data onto the Apnea Board MorseCode 1 894 12-28-2014, 03:48 PM
Last Post: justMongo