Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sd card
sd card
My first Thread, please bear with me.

I have a Respironics PR system 1 Bi-Pap S/T. It has an SD card and I downloaded the Sleepy head software, but I can't seem to get any data. If I look at it on the BiPap I can see the hours etc.

My question is; what kind of data/results can I expect and do I need to change any settings in the BiPap?

Thanks to all. Happy sleeping!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sd card
Hi pogosix,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi PogoSix,

You definitely don't have to change, and shouldn't change, any settings on you pap machine to use software.

To get started I would recommend googling "understanding sleephead software", it will point you at a lot of good forum threads.

And come back with any more questions here that come up.

FM
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2013, 10:19 AM)pogosix Wrote: I have a Respironics PR system 1 Bi-Pap S/T. It has an SD card and I downloaded the Sleepy head software, but I can't seem to get any data. If I look at it on the BiPap I can see the hours etc.
wondering if its the same as CPAP setup screen, "show AHI/leak is not turned on
[Image: attachment.php?aid=188]

Post Reply Post Reply
My older PR "legacy" series BiPap s/t would only work with the encore basic software..
I really don't know about the system 1
I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies. I am still looking at all your suggestions.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,867 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 9,326 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,249 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.