Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR: Undo zoom from click/drag in Event Flags
OSCAR: Undo zoom from click/drag in Event Flags
Using Oscar 1.2.0 Win7, I'm in the Daily view. 

Click and drag in the Event Flag area will change the time range displayed, thus zooming in on a particular time interval.

This click happy ID10T here keeps unintentionally clicking, thus changing the view limits and removing the area I'm interested in from the display.

Please tell me there is an Function Key or Menu option to restore the viewed time limits to "all time", like appears when Ocsar first displays the daily view. 

Better yet, hook up Ctrl-z to be "undo last mouse action".

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR: Undo zoom from click/drag in Event Flags
In latest OSCAR version hold down shift key while clicking and dragging. Release the click hold-down when through with your measurement (assuming a time measurement is your intent) and then release SHIFT to return to the duration and view you started with. I'm unaware of any way to switch back and forth between the same two different views, however.
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Of my 3 once-needed, helpful, and adjunctive devices I have listed, only the accelerometer remains operative (but now idle). My second CMS50I died, too, of old age and the so-so Dreem 2 needs head-positioning band repair--if, indeed, Dreem even supports use of it now.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR: Undo zoom from click/drag in Event Flags
Is this what you are looking for:

Right click over the Text "Event Flags" and select 100% zoom level?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  manual event logging for oscar capman 2 129 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: capman
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 401 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Event type display MarkChap 8 914 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Where do the data flags come from? LookingForACleverHandle 1 501 08-24-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Quick OSCAR Question re Custom Event Flagging AndyB 3 720 06-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: AndyB
  Event Logging - Pressure at Time of Event esleepie 2 547 05-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Last Post: esleepie
  Respironics and disabling VS2 event spetzal 2 534 12-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: spetzal

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.