Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

search Software myAir RESMED
search Software myAir RESMED
Hi,

coming from Germany and find in no App store like Google or Apple such software, Did somebody have a copy for me on Samsung or I phone?

Or is there only such homepage with data and there is no app available at all ? pls be so kind to explain it to me.

regards Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: search Software myAir RESMED
For a DeVilbiss you probably will want to search for SmartLink.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
well, good comment I am using till today.  Thanks

But changed machine to RESMED AIRSENSE 10 so looking for myAir App as topic tells you.

Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry. The only hint of the CPAP brand that you are using was listed in your profile as a DeVilbiss. For a Resmed, look for MyAir.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
MyAir is available directly from Resmed and the iOS store http://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/air...myair.html

I'm not sure what the availability of data will be outside the U.S. but this article suggests that data is being used in Germany, Finland and U.K http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...89805.html
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2017, 02:00 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: MyAir is available directly from Resmed and the iOS store http://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/air...myair.html

I'm not sure what the availability of data will be outside the U.S. but this article suggests that data is being used in Germany, Finland and U.K http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...89805.html

Yeah I guess this is my problem living on the wrong side of the planet..... the link I got earlier but then so software in google or in apple store I gues they detect requesting server thats why I ask if sombody can make backup on android and attach it here.

Thanks for reply so fare
Post Reply Post Reply
In Canada, I can't find any myAir app on the PlayStore. However i can use myAir by going to resmed.com/myAir in my web browser. ResMed may have an equivalent page on their German site.

Not that I bother with myAir much - I can't find its bookmark anymore.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know that there is an android / Google app for MyAir.  Resmed only links to the iOS site.  Truth is, you're not missing much.  The data is so generalized, it is not very useful.  It gives you a score based on usage hours, mask seal, events per hour and mask on-off.  You have access to Sleepyhead and Resscan that are much more useful.  To see MyAir, just register on the site I linked to.  You will need your machine serial number.  On your Google phone, use the Google Browser.  If it is able to provide data, you will know.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2017, 04:24 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I don't know that there is an android / Google app for MyAir.

I don't think there is one. I use the Chrome browser on my android phone to visit the MyAir site. It works quite well in that everything is appropriately sized and easy to read.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 636 5 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 185 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,204 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.