Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

serial number problem in registering for DreamMapper
Question 
serial number problem in registering for DreamMapper
DreamMapper will not accept the serial number on my resmed airsense 10. There are no letters preceding the numbers but the program is telling me that the numbers need to be preceded by a P or J. Anyone know how to solve this??
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: serial number problem in registering for DreamMapper
I think DreamMapper is only for Respironics machines, possibly only for the DreamStation series. With a ResMed AirSense 10, you can, if you wish, sign up for myAir, but I would really recommend using SleepyHead if you have access to a desktop computer. You will get enough data to manage your sleep apnea on your own and with assistance from all the people on the Board here.

Welcome to Apnea Board. You will find many friendly people, and sympathy and advice for your problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your welcome and speedy reply. I will try sleephead. I am a RTT and have worked in sleep studies but I never thought I would be the subject. After months of testing for sob and apnea and severe asthma I seem to have a "congenital abnormality at the microscopic level". I have had trouble with sob since childhood but could never get my docs to pay attention. I have finally got a greati pulmunologist and cardiologist that are working together. I have a 32% pulmonary shunt and am on continuous O2. I have a number autoimmune diseases including lupus.

sherryjcOkay

Post Reply Post Reply
Sherry, I think with your background you will relate to Sleepyhead very well as it graphs most of the data output by the machines. The Autoset (37028) gives full efficacy data related to machine pressure and can help you to optimize that aspect of your treatment. Complications you described are way outside of most of our experience, but welcome and I hope we can help make sense of the sleep apnea portion of all this. I'm sure you must have detailed copies of sleep studies used to prescribe your equipment. If not, be sure to get that for your personal files. I'm a little surprised that with severe asthma you are not using the Aircurve 10 Vauto bilevel device. Do you know what settings your Autoset is set for?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the ResMed answer to DreamMapper is called MyAir, although they may have some other wireless programs, too.

SleepyHead beats the pants off of MyAir, but does require you to use the SD card.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK...I am a 69 yo female with advanced cerebral atrophy and these fixes for the sd card are waaay over my head. Anyone willing to tutor a willing learner??? I have not been able to get the software to link with my sd card so I am guessing that I need to do the regedit solution but I am terrified of going into my registry.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-26-2016, 08:28 PM)sherryjc Wrote: OK...I am a 69 yo female with advanced cerebral atrophy and these fixes for the sd card are waaay over my head. Anyone willing to tutor a willing learner??? I have not been able to get the software to link with my sd card so I am guessing that I need to do the regedit solution but I am terrified of going into my registry.

Sherry, these things tend to work pretty well right out of the box. Don't try editing your registry! That's way extreme. If you're having a problem, describe it, and we'll try to help.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 330 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 148 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 794 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 597 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 772 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  If a provider has my device Serial #, are they able to access my data forever more? Robert89 4 763 09-17-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 738 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.