Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

setting Date Time on ResMed Air 10
setting Date Time on ResMed Air 10
LolaboveThanks apneaboard I am a new member and have found the forums very usefull and hopefully will get some answers to help with my new ResMed AirSense Auto 10.
Like some other members have found issues buying overseas has good and bad points .Cpaps can be up to 130% more in Aus.I had a ResMed Clinic trial for 6wks along with a Consultant Physician which cost over $500 then they wanted $2123 for the machine.Hence I purchased overseas.
Having trouble setting Date/ Time, When i set correct time or set date it tells me" cannot be set in the past"
Maybe someone who have purchased the same cpap overseas can help.
The wife is now happy no snoring.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: setting Date Time on ResMed Air 10
(01-27-2015, 03:16 AM)Sealy15 Wrote: Having trouble setting Date/ Time, When i set correct time or set date it tells me" cannot be set in the past"

On the S9 machine, you can't set it to a time where you already have data. How far off is the clock? You may have to do it a chunk at a time, for instance, turn it off at 8 AM when you get up, don't use it, then at 8 PM that night, you can set it back 12 hours.

If that's too cumbersome, you can erase all the data from the machine and it should let you change the date to whatever you want.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
First back-up your data by downloading your existing data and saving them into ResScan.

Next, in your A10 enter into the Clinical Setup. On the Home page, press the turn knob and the Home Button simultaneously for 5 seconds. It will lead you to the Clinical Menu. Press settings, scroll down near to the bottom and then press Configuration and it will show:

Erase Data (No or Yes)

Press yes and all your data will be erased. Only then you can set up your new date and time.

I guess that it is a built-in protection function of A10 you can't change the date and time at will because that will corrupt your data that has been previously recorded on a different time frame.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sealy15,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Archangle/Sharp56/trish6hundred thats great help. I could not get that info from ResMed in OZ
Post Reply Post Reply
It's in the clinic manual might be worth getting a copy of it from the link at the top of the board. Happened to me as well during setup :-) having the manual and this board makes up for not being able to turn to a DME for answers.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 203 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,417 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 148 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 614 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,173 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.