Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
One thing I preferred in the S9 over the A10 is the ability to start the humidifier by highlighting humidifier and pressing the button for 3 seconds to start it. Now with the A10 I have to scroll through the menu to find the warmup option, click into it, click again to begin.

Wish there was a quick shortcut on the A10. Maybe there is and I haven't found it???
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
I haven't found any shorter method other than just turning the machine on and it will warm up as I am using it.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
I like to pre-heat mine. I'm guessing that was just the way the S9 worked and it wasn't a shortcut after all. I can't see the display of my A10 in the bedroom of my RV as it is pretty dim in a dark room (hubby usually goes to sleep before me). I actually like the fact that the display is dimmer than the S9 which I found too bright. The A10 although on the dim side is bright enough if you are at the right angle. I had him build me a table for it, but I didn't have the A10 on at the time to check the display and had him build it too short to see the display properly.

I have counted that I turn the dial 7 times and that takes me to warm-up and I guess that'll work fine until I get home and he can modify the table he built to be taller and at the right height for the display.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 107 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 366 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
  [Equipment] How to stop rain out from external humidifier? SluggerBaloney 7 259 04-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: SluggerBaloney
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 906 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 510 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 427 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior
  CPAP journey start - please help (thread) Negligee1136 48 4,418 01-29-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: zaienk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.