Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
One thing I preferred in the S9 over the A10 is the ability to start the humidifier by highlighting humidifier and pressing the button for 3 seconds to start it. Now with the A10 I have to scroll through the menu to find the warmup option, click into it, click again to begin.

Wish there was a quick shortcut on the A10. Maybe there is and I haven't found it???
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
I haven't found any shorter method other than just turning the machine on and it will warm up as I am using it.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: shortcut to start humidifier warmup on AirSense 10?
I like to pre-heat mine. I'm guessing that was just the way the S9 worked and it wasn't a shortcut after all. I can't see the display of my A10 in the bedroom of my RV as it is pretty dim in a dark room (hubby usually goes to sleep before me). I actually like the fact that the display is dimmer than the S9 which I found too bright. The A10 although on the dim side is bright enough if you are at the right angle. I had him build me a table for it, but I didn't have the A10 on at the time to check the display and had him build it too short to see the display properly.

I have counted that I turn the dial 7 times and that takes me to warm-up and I guess that'll work fine until I get home and he can modify the table he built to be taller and at the right height for the display.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 0 15 24 minutes ago
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 107 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 367 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
  [Equipment] How to stop rain out from external humidifier? SluggerBaloney 7 259 04-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: SluggerBaloney
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 909 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 510 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 427 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.