Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

simple P30i leak fix
RE: simple P30i leak fix
I've had two nights with the PR headgear with arms. It works! No sliding up of the back strap on my head. thanks for the tip guys! I also read this earlier on another thread but didn't look into it and assumed that I'd have to shell out a lot of $. Not at all!
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations.
Try both straps. Works even better for me. :-)
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
I just got my Philips headband delivered and tried a fit with it - surprisingly it works really well. Thanks for the tip! I'll see how it works when actually sleeping.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2022, 03:49 PM)DaveL Wrote: Congratulations.
Try both straps. Works even better for me.  :-)

Do you have a picture on how you fit the two straps? Agter I replaced the p30i headgear with dreamwear with arms there no more space to fit the original p30i headgear! How do you do it?
Post Reply Post Reply
I've stopped using it....the Dreamwear strip is sufficient. It was very easy to put the Dreamwear with arms strip through. Then it takes a little dexterity to put the second strap through the same holes. When you take it out it takes more strength to remove the second ResMed strip.

The Respironics/PHilips Dreamwear strip is much much better than the ResMed one. Cost me $30 CDN from amazon here.

I have the N30i and the P30i with the Respironics dreamwear strap on each.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I was able to combine them but I found that it was pressing too much on my nose so I just kept the dreamwear only as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a way to find the trigger/ cycle settings from previous nights , I can't see it on OSCAR ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Oscar doesn't show the trigger/cycle setting. However, you can access the clinicians menu to see what it is set at.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-16-2022, 02:50 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Oscar doesn't show the trigger/cycle setting.  However, you can access the clinicians menu to see what it is set at.

I changed the settings and I'm feeling worse, I can't remember what they were before I change them, so I'm trying to see if there is a way to access that stored data from the SD card
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry that you need that now; it will be available in the next release of OSCAR.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 9 1,536 9 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 367 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 132 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
  Leak Spikes and A Break in Flow blu15 9 1,280 04-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: avhenry
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 10 436 03-29-2024, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 4 228 03-29-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 220 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.