Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleapyhead numbers
sleapyhead numbers
Hello,

Newbie here, I've been having trouble with machine or mask or both.  Would like some input from some seasoned folks about the report.

Thanks in advance.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleapyhead numbers
Hello John.  Welcome to the forum!  Please see the link below in my signature on how to "organize your sleepyhead data" and what we need to see to give you some help.
Post Reply Post Reply
jv61,
Your stats look good.  Although, in your profile, you list your machine as A10 Elite, which is a straight pressure cpap.  According to your chart, you are using the A10 Autoset.

What is the exact problem you are having with your machine?  

As far as masks go, it's a matter of fit and comfort.  If you could be a little more specific, we may be able to help.

If you would download #SleepyHead software, and follow the tutorials in my signature line on how to organize and upload here, we could better advise.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
running a bit slow today
Post Reply Post Reply
Your results are great! What is your concern?
Post Reply Post Reply
Is this your normal sleep pattern? It looks like your not getting restful sleep.
Is the high pressure waking you? Just trying to get a feel for your sleep pattern.

It looks like you could lower your pressure a bit, and be more comfortable and still get good results. Try a range of 12 min and 16 max with an EPR of 2.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Based on the summary statistics you posted in your first post, your minimum pressure is too high. I don't often say that. I would go to 10 minimum 16 maximum and see where things settle out. If you're comfortable at these higher pressures, then it's fine to leave them as-is, however you clearly have some room to use lower pressure and still have good results.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jv61,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy and also with getting it dialed in to better meet your needs.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 110 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 347 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 602 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,011 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 509 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
Sad Waking up around 4-5am every night. Occasional Aerophagia. Good numbers? jkang9080 3 536 08-22-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] AM97 Therapy Thread: Help me interpret OSCAR and get my numbers right am97 6 776 07-14-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.