Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleep results with sleepy head for 1 day
sleep results with sleepy head for 1 day
[attachment=467]can someone help me understand this please? thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleep results with sleepy head for 1 day
That data is mostly about compliance, nothing important. It is all flat because it is just one night.

What do you need to know?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=468][attachment=469]I am including data from sleepy had and rescan. I am not sure I understand it and was trying to get assistance with it. thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2013, 02:08 PM)me50 Wrote: I am including data from sleepy had and rescan. I am not sure I understand it and was trying to get assistance with it. thanks.

me50, here is the link to the YouTube video on how to read sleepyhead software.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuAnzBVWYD4

The two most important graphs are your AHI and Leaks, AHI needs to be as low as possible but on average below 5 for the night. Your Leaks want to be as low as possible but below 24L.
From what I could see your data looks Ok but you haven't showed those two graphs.
Your usage could be a bit higher but I think you said you wake up every two hours
Can you try and post the Statistics tab from Sleepyhead (the first tab) and the the Daily screen which has your AHI stats.

Post Reply Post Reply
[/quote]

me50, here is the link to the YouTube video on how to read sleepyhead software.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuAnzBVWYD4

[/quote]

That link just shows installation of the program and importation of data. It mentions how to read the data in "maybe" another video, but there is no link for that.

Would you possibly know of one?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 530 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 131 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 178 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 156 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 130 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,177 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.