Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepmapper - removing data from PR website?
sleepmapper - removing data from PR website?
Ok, So I downloaded the sleepmapper program, as I found my s/n ,it was on the s/d card as my machine did not have a s/n on the bottom. any way What I want to know is how do I remove all my info from the sleepmapper site? I like the sleepyhead software better after getting it downloaded this morning.
So if anyone knows how to remove all personal data such as machinr info and email address etc... from sleepmapper would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepmapper
You might have to contact Philips Respironics on your question. I am not aware of any way to remove your personal information from the PR server. Apology-2
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ok thanks, I think I will just not use it , Sleepyhead gives a lot more info
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi craigrrr,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know anything about how to get rid of your data on the Respironics site but hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [CPAP] Sleep Data - removing mask in sleep James87 10 620 01-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: James87
  Waking up/removing mask often - triggers in the data? Amherrypt 1 908 04-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Removing the balloon on motor expire VandeJ63 9 1,116 11-18-2022, 11:53 PM
Last Post: vk3hjq
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Fisher Paykel HC221LE [Advice on removing foam] S.Thompson 6 1,405 08-23-2022, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Nailer
  weird smell after removing mask? upat3am 18 12,232 04-30-2022, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Morhaugn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.