Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepy head for respironics 60 series
sleepy head for respironics 60 series
First of all id like to say hi to all in the forum. just registered new to the cpap world. i have a problem. i have a respironics sytem one series 60 pap cpap im trying to get sleepyhead to monitor my usage. i understand it needs a patch and i feel like a fool cant get it to work i download the patch and it shows up like an application. im using windows 10. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepy head for respironics 60 series
Hi potosino and welocme
I don't use PRS1 but my understanding, the patch was needed when the 60 series first came out but not needed any more with the new version
http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/
Post Reply Post Reply
I just installed it--no patch needed. You have to watch dates of some of the threads--old threads can lead you astray!
Post Reply Post Reply
Another thing, what is the model number of your machine? the machine might be data capable but profile doesn't show the model name
The plus model and model numbers below 460 are not data capable machines and SleeyHead is not going to work with them

WARNING: Remove the water tank from your CPAP machine before turning the machine over or moving it.
[Image: PR-model-2.jpg] [Image: PR-model-1.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Found out its a 260 which is not compatible is there any other program that can retrieve your data im a commercial licensed driver and new a 30 day print out according to my dtv physical doctor any help would surely be appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-25-2015, 11:05 PM)potosino Wrote: Found out its a 260 which is not compatible is there any other program that can retrieve your data im a commercial licensed driver and new a 30 day print out according to my dtv physical doctor any help would surely be appreciated
Sorry about that, the machine does not report any useful data but does report usage data to prove your compliance

You can take the SD card to the DME or doctor to print the report
You can also try "Encore Basic" but windows only http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
Post Reply Post Reply
Tried encore basic it works it show hours of use I hope that a enough. I was looking for some stats I guess the only way is probably to upgrade to a newer model
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2015, 09:51 AM)potosino Wrote: Tried encore basic it works it show hours of use I hope that a enough. I was looking for some stats I guess the only way is probably to upgrade to a newer model

Nice work. Yes, they only care about hours using the machine, something like 4 hours a night 70% of the time hence the name of the report - Compliance Report. All machines report compliance data for insurance purposes and whenever proof of compliance is required
New machine does not mean data capable machine, there are bricks among them too
Your machine 260 is not old, just not data capable machine.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2015, 09:51 AM)potosino Wrote: Tried encore basic it works it show hours of use I hope that a enough. I was looking for some stats I guess the only way is probably to upgrade to a newer model

You got screwed. The 260 doesn't record much other than on/off time and pressure settings.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 657 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 957 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,868 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,073 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Respironics and disabling VS2 event spetzal 2 534 12-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: spetzal
  Respironics Series 60 Time setting software Moriarty 10 1,670 11-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: hybernate
  OSCAR and Respironics M Series teiksef 3 738 11-21-2021, 05:35 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.